Monday, February 22, 2010

Shaved In Pantyhose Do You Think It Ever Will Be Fashion Were Men Get To Wear Pantyhose And Shave Their Legs To?

Do you think it ever will be fashion were men get to wear pantyhose and shave their legs to? - shaved in pantyhose

I always wonder if one day people want to wear in public and wear cute skirts, makeup, long hair, nails, high heels, lingerie, perfume, because most women do not like this, and men, in touch with his feminine side and apparel for women and love these things.

1 comments:

barelegs said...

I wear pantyhose all the time, with short shorts in public. I don't think that it is such a big deal but lately decided to go bare just because of personal preference. I do shave my legs and keep them smooth. Even with bare legs and flip-flops. The thought of hairy legs and pantyhose just makes me cringe! Go check out my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11095636@N08/

Post a Comment