Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can Humans Get Worms Like Dogs Need Some Help About Human Worms?

Need some help about human worms? - can humans get worms like dogs

Now we only had a pit bull puppies and had very long, white worms. Now my husband has had a bowel movement, and seemed to have the same verses in it, but not sure. But humans can contract worms from their dogs? If so, what other symptoms after her in the seat (because we are not even sure it's) a worm, and also discuss how to? Thank you, I need help, because we can not risk anything, we have a boy of 2 years in the house!

2 comments:

Snoogie said...

If you think your husband has worms, and fear that their child, to get them, I recommend you consult your doctor. I knew someone who had once, and only a doctor can be a medicine prescribed for them. As for your dog? Not sure but I think I can. Most people do not get worms, wash your hands enough and is accidentally swallowed something in an egg or errors.
That is all I can say

BONNIE C said...

When people get tapeworms! Visit your doctor perform a stool sample. and if you worms in May and then the doctor a medicine to be prescribed for. In addition, they may have a colonoscopy. and another thing I want to get rid of the PUP or the veterinarian for the detection of worms! You can tapeworms. Especially a 2-year-old would caucious. best way is to check a child to check their child in bed or underwear at night during sleep marks and a lot of itching or redness of the region and constant hand washing!

Post a Comment