Sunday, February 21, 2010

Moped Seat Cover Will Going Through A No Entry Sign On A Moped Affect My Car Driving Insurance?

Will going through a no entry sign on a moped affect my car driving insurance? - moped seat cover

In January, I was parking my scooter, and I did not spend apparntly sign a ticket. Then I had 3 points on my license and a fine of £ 60. It was tough because I see no sign of the mentality and do not pay the fine at £ 60 but again punnished and got 3 points for 2-3 year interim report was a little harsh. Especially when I see people on television by the police not wearing seat belts and get by with it arrested .. Anyway, my question. Spent, I got my license and my full license. Take the 3 points on my license and this significantly affects my car insurance? It would try to cover this offense convictions, to get an appointment? Things I do not find from any input? Thank you very much, if replied

1 comments:

droolguy said...

Unlikely, most insurance agencies discuss approaches / speeding / DUI / Reckless Driving ... Things that nature.

Post a Comment