Saturday, February 20, 2010

Breast Tingling Before Period Change In Symptoms Before Expected Period. Normal Or Have I Conceived?

Change in symptoms before expected period. Normal or have I conceived? - breast tingling before period

My body is always the same, before a period, tingling breasts (bad), sometimes called a grain, very clear watery CM and that's all.

But much of this month my breasts hurt. Do not need to love it! If painful hurt when rubbed my clothes, or even the air that hurts! I am also very gaseous, is very ill, so embarrassing! Can you feel the urge to urinate a lot, but no exit fees, often have only a trickle. Swollen Tum really hurts, it feels strange, ""

Now that we have been trying for a baby, but my question is:
Is it possible to always have the same symptoms before a period, then changes abruptly to a month? Do you think this might mean that I have designed?

(I know the obvious answer to the testBut I will not be disappointed if neg stay at home, a little bit) I'm almost a week later, but my time, sometimes a few days later or earlier)

THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment