Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thank U Letter At Wedding Wedding Letter - Serious Answers Only Please! I Only Have 2 Weeks.?

Wedding letter - serious answers only please! I only have 2 weeks.? - thank u letter at wedding

I'm getting married in 2 weeks! I work in the marriage, my friend gave me a love letter to him. Let me explain my feelings and how they love. I do not know what to write, and every time I write something that will sound silly and stupid. It looks like what I'm trying to say. I could write certain things. Perhaps an example could write that would be perfect. No, I have to copy. My own I just need some INSPRIATION. In the end, my own writing. Thank you in advance for all those serious and help. Please do not reply if not serious.

4 comments:

sharene h said...

Under the motto .....

I waited my whole life for you my love,
I wish on a star for the ideal partner, and is
You are everything I expected in this world

Bring something he did and he did, certainly with the experience that you love them.

nitenurs... said...

U Write down what you are inside, as he has everything done for him, I love and maybe again a few poems of love and not your luck words.good

bluez said...

I would do the same, but time ran out! (I got married last Saturday) Tell him that some things in the past, what your heart what you have done .... prejudice has to tell you what their hopes and dreams for the future with him .... I'll tell you if I knew I was "that ".... You might think that the things the law, this may seem silly, but what you are and appreciate even more to know ....

kill_yr_... said...

Go look in the mirror. Have you noticed that you are not Robert Browning, is not it? Now write, if you like, and try to stop a great poet.

Why not use this format as a list or something, instead of a letter. I once gave my mother a set of maps of the size of the company's 1000th In each of the print media was something else that I loved and admired by him, from the sublime to the ridiculous. I'm in a beautiful bottle and asked him to, at any time to shoot, he felt unappreciated.

It is easy to print cards on a computer, BTW. Now whites to use in a business office supplies and mail merge.

Post a Comment