Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ladies Business Cases Mature Ladies Please! Do I Still Have A Chance With Her?

Mature ladies please! Do I still have a chance with her? - ladies business cases

I asked a young girl flirting with me. She is working in the school and part-time, said the hectic schedule right now. The fact is that there really is not. She seemed to hold even flirting with me and plays with her hair, her eyes cast down, because all anxious, and suggested that I consider to stop visiting. We have much in common, and when I gave him my business card (in case of his hectic schedule is less) who seemed very happy and always smiling and very excited when I told him what I did for a living. I think it's a little shy, because I really thought I brush it, but idk? I like it. He is in his early 20s and I'm in my thirties. but I'm not just sex. I like to hear. She is very sweet and I'm just used to) with girls my age or older flirt (on a 9-year relationship some time ago, so I'm rusty with younger women. Please, I need advice?

2 comments:

Bitchie Me said...

Hmmm ... Maybe a little afraid to go alone with a man who apparently "helped", whatever the occupation in which he earns his salary for the period of his life. When I was in my early 20's a little bit about 30 years would be intimidated. Due to the fact that I am in my thirties, I would not be so reluctant to come and enjoy some new company with a cup of coffee. But in my student days, when a man I'm going to school is very reserved, an invitation to accept the majority.

Continue to fall from his workplace. Personally, I wish I had a little better than his company before you make an appointment with reality.

Dose of Reality said...

Seriously? From my personal experience and his post I see, is very shy, and she also said that not a pleasant way. Young women do not know how they come and say that, looking so that they rotate as pretexts ambitious schedules, the hair, etc. We are also entitled to interested and enthusiastic about everything that he has to say. "Oh, my God, it's so cool!" "Really, woooww" "Yes, come back, drops one day!" "I really enjoyed talking with you."

They are very "big" for them than you think. If this interests you, let you know. He had to back a little and see what happens ... But seriously ... is actually a bit young for you.

Post a Comment