Saturday, November 7, 2009

Herpes On Hip Pictures Genital Warts And Herpes?

Genital warts and herpes? - herpes on hip pictures

I know a man of genital warts and herpes, hip-C, and who knows what else. Sleeping with someone does not say, he has nothing. What can we do to stop this man. Your right not to do what they do. When I tell him something, he says he is clean. I know he has all these things because I go to his doctor with him when his doctor him. One of my friends said he with iilegal for him not to someone tell of these things. You can sue someone for the award of these things. Is it true that someone knows? Please let me know if anybody knows anyhing something

1 comments:

Tori said...

I'm sure someone could be a civil suit against him in case of an infection file ... but it is only collected $ $ $ - and it would be difficult to prove that he knew

The only STD Out There - it is illegal to open not with HIV

I agree with you but! I never had sex with a person without a revelation of what I have and the education of them, if they ask questions about ... and I feel sorry for the uneducated, the fear, go out with me (wow - are lost!), but I knew a man who has rejected me because I have an STD.

Post a Comment