Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cover Leter Dental Hygienist My Entire Car, Except For The Windshield, Was Covered With Yellow Post-It Notes Last Night. What Does It Mean?

My entire car, except for the windshield, was covered with yellow Post-It notes last night. What does it mean? - cover leter dental hygienist

I moved into a neighborhood of Nice, and before going to work last night, I felt a little anxious to see to that my car was covered with Post-it notes. The car was locked, but there was nothing missing or damaged. I've never seen such a thing and I had no idea what the hell he was, in fact, and was also a large leter 'G', consisting of scores of different colors on the cover of the car. Do you know or have an idea of what might be? High school a few miles on the way out of this house, and that everything I at the high school student's thinking ...!

7 comments:

♥Snow Bunnie♥ said...

ur so popular!

funmzire said...

They love u.

misydoll said...

Perhaps you have a secret admirer and tries to get his attention.

Rhiannon. Stay[[]] said...

vandelizm is. You can to the police. But probably it was a joke!

ms01 said...

It appears that there may be some fans out there. I want the doors of his car in the vicinity only Incase. if you know what means the letter G, you do not let me.

Why do you ask said...

LOL! I assume you have found the "G" spot! ... hehe

lame, sorry.

StarShine G said...

You Pranked.
Keep an eye out anyway.
The letter G May will have the first letter of the WHO.

Post a Comment