Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ballet Cake Tutu Starting Advanced Ballet Class, Wish To Be Thinner Help?

Starting advanced ballet class, wish to be thinner help? - ballet cake tutu

OK, I am very good at ballet, and my goal is to be at the beginning. But I always feel a little intimidated and jealous of this girl, very well and has a large, long and thin "ballet body." I am a bit thick and I'm afraid I will weight and fat gain during the summer. From the summer is for me to eat ice cream and chocolate cake and family with a lot. Every time I lose the weight or lose weight a little, I always say: "I will do tomorrow." How can I resist the temptation of food? We have a variety of healthy foods and unhealthy things, I tend to have. I eat too much and feel bad. I want to be thin and healthy for the ballet! Council?

(PS: I am very attached to the girl I'm jealous. I know I should, but I am)

Please do not say "should not be jealous" or "Love your body is like it." I would like advice on how to ignore the request and how to lose weight in one or two months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment