Monday, November 9, 2009

Heavy Metal Poisoning Pictures Can You Get Heavy Metal Poisoning From Scrubbing Pans?

Can you get heavy metal poisoning from scrubbing pans? - heavy metal poisoning pictures

Hello,
I work as a dishwasher and sometimes I have to wash the metal containers that the bite pads for grease and food stains.

It seems that the brush if I can smell metal and I wanted to make sure I did not poison me.

Odd question, sorry

Any information would be appreciated!

Thank you:)

Can

1 comments:

Kevin said...

I doubt that you have reduced the risk of lead poisoning

How often have you been sick from the washer, what they do?

wash the things you're probably iron or copper, which reacts with the oils of human skin and the creation of the odor you describe

I think it should go

to porgins: Where on Earth is one that integrates canaries lead people? does not even make sense ...

Post a Comment